Tuesday, July 12, 2011

thoughts I've had recently

A few things I have learned over the last few years and that recently I am reminded of often, almost daily.
I have learned when we pray truly pray for our hearts to be filled with a pure love a Christ Like Love for others, especially when its for a specific person, and for forgiveness to be in our hearts as Christ would have it can and does happen. No matter what others may have done the Lord can fill your heart with Christ Like Love!

I know some think I am nuts, and at times I wonder myself but am quickly reminded by Heavenly Father that he has a plan and I am to do as he wants, and that is to be where I am now. There have been times over the last few years it has been hard to continue forward on this path, but The Lord told me what to do and I learned long ago to do as he tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment