Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tomorrows the Big day!

So tomorrow is the big day for my surgery. At the Hospital at 5 am. Good news! Doc says I should be able to leave tomorrow! No stay!!!!! I hate hospitals so that makes me so happy. We went to the park yesterday all day long.I decided we have not much and we needed to. I have not taken the kids much recently because I usually walk while they play but I cant do that right now. But I found another way to ass my time while there! I take a sheet, throw on grounds, and study while they play! I have always loved to lay outside and read so this is awesome for me. I'll update again after surgery. Anyone concerned can email or call and check up Friday or Saturday
So here are lots of pics!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow!! Keep us posted once you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete