Friday, May 1, 2009

oh and a question for my readers

I am constantly giving info on Aspergers, links and things I have learned dealing with my children, also the Tourettes. I am trying to put all the info together in one place. I cant decide if I should just put it all here, or start another blog for only that stuff. So I would like your opinions. It would be open to anyone if I do it in another blog. It would make it easier to read the info, no sorting through everything else to find it. I could have the links to info in 1 place. I could set it up so people can ask questions and get their answers- if I know. So tell me what ya think, either email me or comment here. Put it all here or in a different blog just for AS/tourettes/attachment disorders/anxiety disorders/bi-polar/DID and the other issues we live with. I am no expert, but I have a lot of resources. I am giving info to others a lot. Each time I do I have to go through all my stuff and send it on. With a blog for it I could give a link and its easily found.
I also would like to know what interests you in the disorders/syndromes? Specifics please. I know some of the obvious, but sometimes I run into odd questions. So new blog or here? and ask questions so I can try to cover anything I know or point people to the right place to get answers. I am leaning to a Blog that is separate. I can organize it easily.
Love ya all
Jae

2 comments:

  1. Sounds to me like it would be easier for YOU to make a new blog. Then you will have all of the information in one place to refer to. If you can handle more blogs...I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably be better if you started a new blog. From my point I just like to read the info on the family happenings. You would also have info ready for others who want all the medical stuff and I could refer people to that who have questions concerning health issues but don't know your fam.

    ReplyDelete