Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My new yogurt recipe

I made it, it turned out great! Its a combination of  another recipe and my own thoughts
It turned out super thick, sweet, creamy and very tasty

1/2 gallon premade powder milk
2 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
2 12 oz cans evaporated milk
fill gallon to top with mil- leave enough room for yogurt start
warm in crock pot, cool back down to around lukewarm- 110 degrees add start place in crock pot with hot water again 
cover and let sit for 6-8 hours. refrigerate and eat up! I do mean eat- its to thick to drink!
taste before flavring. Its already sweet. I think next time I make it I may use 1 1/2 cans of sweetened condensed milk. See if I can make it a little less sweet. 
This turned out very good, thick and creamy! It may be my new favorite way to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment