Monday, March 23, 2009

dinner tonight

Tonight we are using the Dutch Oven!
I took 2 Lbs ground turkey, crumbled in bottom of pan mixed garlic powder and onion powder into it
sliced potatoes, turnups, green peppers, onion, broccolie,and mushrooms and put ontop of turkey. 
1 can tomatoe sauce
1 can cream of celery soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup mix with 1 can water poured over the top
put lid on cook in oven at 350 for about 1 hour

lunch was- top ramen noodles for kids, I skipped it

Breakfast- kids cereal and yogurt
me- yogurt with flax mix

Also tried a new recipe for my yogurt. Its still in the making. If it works out I'll share it. If not I am dumping and not telling anyone! I also found a couple new sites with recipes for yogurt that sound good
ways to flavor home made yogurt!

new recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment