Monday, March 23, 2009

Flowers- yard and containers


  • **Cosmos
  • **Bachelor Button
  • **larkspur
  • lillac bush
  • roses-
  • **straw flower
  • carnations
  • tulips
  • **sunflowers
  • **alyssum-white & pastel
  • **amaranth
  • **helichrysum
  • **lavender
  • **verbena
  • ** sweet william
  • **lunaria
  • **salvia
  • **babys breath

** have seeds already
If you have any suggestions for other flowers sned me a message,comment or post! I plan on having a large vegie garden, large Herbal garden, and lots of flowers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I think a shamrock plant for the crock pot since you and ferns can't live together. Like your list. Can't wait to get our seeds but our growing season is a lot shorter than yours so we can't plant for another month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Shamrock plant? Ok I feel real dumb now but I have never heard of them! Gonna look it up!
    I cant wait to get planted. I have most of my seeds. I thought I had more but when I was going through them today I discovered some are gone. Ok I am off to look up Shamrock plant!
    How are you all doing? Tell everyone hello! Oh and I think your hubby should come out here, cut my old hot water heater in half, clean it out and make it use-able for flowers! Then I can keep it in memory of the dang pressure valve I replaced for nothing!

    ReplyDelete