Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween is OVER! November is here!

 Baby E
 
 aint she adorable!
 
 loo n Baby E
 
 Sir N
 Sir N
 
 
 Loo n Baby E
 
 chair larry designed and built!
 
 cabin kitchen
 Sir N
 


For Halloween this year we decided to really change things! I am not a fan of Halloween, neither is Larry so we went to the Lake! Its to chillly for camping but not to cool to rent a cabin! So thats what we did! Rented a cabin! We had munchies and movies! The kids had fun! We all enjoyed it a lot. No stress, just us enjoying the day and night! LArry had to work early the morning after Halloween so I got up and took him to work, then went back to the cabin. Mom went back with me. We hung out till time to leave then loaded up, cleaned up and headed home! I am very grateful to have a lake so near by! I have more pics, just need to get them loaded and then I will blog them. The chairs in the pics are chairs Larry designed and built!! Pretty cool I think!
How was everyone's Halloween? I hope awesome!
We played hide N seek with the kids. Well sorta! The kids were playing and we helped them hide!
http://www.renaissanceofnaturalhealth.com/

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment