Sunday, August 2, 2009

August is here

New month so I thought I would do a short update and share some pics with you all. We are doing good. We have orientation for school next Tuesday. We go in, kids will get their computers, sign contracts all that fun stuff. Get our calender for the year. They get brand new comps next year. Benefit to the program!
I talked to the Seminary teacher about Seminary and Boo. Looks like he should be able to home study. He will meet her weekly, and go the the activities. So it will be good. She was awesome! He staffed the camp last week, they called me yesterday to see if he could stay an extra week to help. I went ahead and let him. He needs the break and after he gets home school starts and he has to go back to helping around here.
Loo had camp last week. I picked her up Friday evening, had tacos in a bag! She had lots of fun. She built a doll house out of card board. I will snap pics later to add here. She had lots of fun. I think this camp has been an awesome experience for them all. They will be going again next year for sure! Bubba stayed home and helped me all week. He was awesome.
here are pics, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hay Jae,
    Really enjoyed the pictures of the kids they are getting so big! You should be very proud of all of them. Atleast they will get in and help when needed! That is great, seeing most kids now a days just want to run and have mom wait on them hand and foot! And want to run around all the time, and not wanting mom to know where or who they are with! I know your kids and you have been put through hell but you and them or coming back up again. You should be proud of yourself and them!! As for a name for your business I have no clue!! Heck I am still looking for help for myself. This RA is really getting the best of me now days.I was able to talk to nana the other day, was nice. Don't think the other kids would even know who I am. Love you all take care
    and keep up the good work it will all pay off in the end!!!

    ReplyDelete