Friday, May 29, 2009

ypdate on L and visits

this will be short
The decision was made, they denied visits. The kids will not see him for now. They probably wont until after his release. We do not know why only what the answer is. So now I am working with the kids accepting and being ok with this decision.
L is ok, he was very upset, started getting down and attitude. I told him he is not the victim, the kids are to pull his head. They have to deal on go on with life, so does he. He did not like that but oh well.
Thank you for all your prayers. The kids need them. They are having a hard time but will be ok. I have explained its to protect them, and made sure they know its not to punish them but to punish L. He is the one that committed the crime, that hurt another, they have done nothing wrong.
I'll post more about life in another life

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know these are hard times....I'm really glad that you are focusing on the kids. They truly ARE the victims and deserve to have compassion, love and protection by adults. They will do OK. Kids are stronger than we realize. Thinking about you all....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you. This sounds like just "one of the many things" that is hard to handle right now. I feel like when it rains--it pours! Rather than just have one trail to face at a time, I feel like we are just pelted with several at once. It is those times when I know that the Lord is making sure that I know--that I can't do it without Him. I put your name in the temple. We love you and you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete