Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today is my chubby's Birthday!!

Yes he is 6 years old today!! I cant believe it! I work this morning then its Birthday time! We were going to attempt an outside at the park thing, but its looking kinda icky outside! So I am thinking inside will have to do. I will take LOTS of pictures and put them on later! You know what he said this morning? It was so cute. I woke up, then he did. I said "its my baby boys birthday" gave him a big momma hug, he says "Im not a baby now mom I am a big boy" Well how do I argue that? I am encouraging big boy stuff, but he is MY baby! So I decide I will let him think he is a big boy, but secretly he can still be my baby boy! So he is not allowed to read this blog entry- ever!

Today is also Fibromyalgia Awareness day! Check out this site to learn a little more about it http://www.fmaware.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=8833
I have been doing a lot of reading, trying to find some new ways to help relieve pain. I have some new ideas to try. But thought that it being Fibro Awareness day I would share a link, there is so much more info out there, if your interested ask me, or do a web search. Just be careful not everything you read is true!

I walked around the house the other night and took pictures of some of the flowers growing! I have a beautiful yellow rose bush! I did not know about it! Lots of other pretty flowers, yellows, purples I love it! I dont know what all the flowers are. I wish I did. There are some small yellow that are beautiful, some white, some purple, I have no clue. I am not good at identifying plants, this is where Ineed Sister Chandler!! She can identify anything! She is awesome when it comes to that no one can top her! So PPresident Chandler, show her my pics and ask her if she knows please??? Before I go insaner!Is that a word?
To bad my NEW mower wont start to mow my over grown lawn that looks horrid because its so long!Going to take it back as soon as I get a chance, My yard looks terrible because of not being mowed, think I am going to end up paying someone to do it for me!
Heres the pictures:

1 comment: