Friday, April 24, 2009

~~ Its FRIDAY!!~~

SO what doe that mean? Nothing really. It means tomorrow is Saturday, I hope to go buy stuff to work on the porch tomorrow. Church is Sunday, and then its Monday again. I'll get in some school with kids over the weekend. I have been doing work with Sir N especially on Weekends.
So I sit here this morning, not feeling well, discouraged over a phone call from the doc yesterday, x ray results on back were not good. I go to the pain clinic and see someone who specializes and get more tests on back. I have to wait until the 5Th. Not making me happy. So I know a little of the x ray result, no details, and that they are recommending an epidural for pain. UM YA RIGHT! I skipped out on that joy while in labor, why would I do it when I am not getting a baby in return??? OK so I will talk to the doc more, and see how it works before I say no for sure. I always thought an epi made you numb and not be able to walk, so I am grasping at how that will work, I have to be able to walk, drive, chase kids, and all that fun mommy stuff, not willing to be confined to a chair! So for now I keep on going. Have my patch on(its not helping) my other meds, not helping, but oh well.
So anyway I was feeling kinda sorry for myself, the pain getting to me today. When the mail comes! Guess what I got??? Come on guess
did you guess??
not yet?
NOPE YOUR WRONG!
try again!
I got UNDERJAMS! Night wear! 1 whole pull up! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO time to party! Celebrate! I am psyched! Its just what I have been wanting!
ok serious, I did get the pull up, it did give me a chuckle, odd thing to get in the mail. But there was more....... drum roll please.........................
My Title to the van!!
Yup its all paid for, and all mine now! I have the paper work to prove it! I needed the boost! So the van is paid, another 5 years and the house will be paid for! I would love to find a small car, good on gas for errands that are just me or me and 1 or 2 people. But for now I am happy with my van!
I also had this in my email this morning. I think it fits, it reminds me on a day like today that all will be ok. I dont go into detail on my health here, I dont want to whine and complain, it does get brought up, its part of life and effects all I do. But today, and yesterday have been rough.
Miracles Do Come
"I delight in the Lord's mercies and miracles (see "Bless Our Fast, We Pray," Hymns, no. 138). I know that His tender mercies and His miracles, large and small, are real. They come in His way and on His timetable. Sometimes it is not until we have reached our extremity. Jesus's disciples on the Sea of Galilee had to toil in rowing against a contrary wind all through the night before Jesus finally came to their aid. He did not come until the "fourth watch," meaning near dawn. Yet He did come. (See Mark 6:45-51.) My testimony is that miracles do come, though sometimes not until the fourth watch.
Susan W. Tanner, "My Soul Delighteth in the Things of the Lord," Ensign, May 2008

So with that in mind I'll go through the day, knowing that eventually my miracle will come. No matter what kind, what type, the form it will.It may not be no more pain, it may be- hey it may be knowing I can get through another day, a hug from one of my babies,a flower brought in by my baby E, a bloom on one of the many bushes,trees and flowers in the yard, or my garden getting done. It may be my having enough get up and go to finish the repairs I need to do, there are many ways. It may even be in the email, the message, giving me hope, knowing it will get better. Maybe it came today!
So I will go about my day, work, and do the things I can, that need done, and remember to be greatful for what I have, what I have been given, my many blessings.
Last night I went out, did some yard work, hung up 2 bird feeders, cleaned the porch up! Walked around, found more flowers! The pile of wood on the side of the house is moved now!! The firewood off the porch! Boo was going to mow, but the mower would not start! NOT good, its new! Maybe today.
So thats bout it folks! Hope your weekends is awesome! and spring brings you hope, happiness and all that good stuffs!
Looking forward to hearing from some of you family and friends!
oh and I will be posting again today, some thought(I know scary me and thoughts AH RUN) anyway thoughts I had going through my mind on family, and stuff. Its going to take me a few to sort it and put it on paper- oh wait that would be put it on blog!no wonder its taking so long to show up!
I need to sleep or something!
love
J

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the van title! That is freedom in itself!

    Just remember....mind over pain. I also believe that if a woman can carry children and birth them....you can get through anything!!!!!

    Good luck on pain relief. I hope it does get better for you.

    ReplyDelete