Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ok big update

maybe I will break it into a couple posts, or maybe 1 biggie! I'll see how it goes. So Roy and family came to see us! The kids are so big! I cant believe how they are growing. It was nice to see them all. I have missed my little brother! I have missed his family. I hated to see them go. I enjoyed sitting around a visiting while they were here. I hope we can do it again soon.
here are pics of the visit with them all!

We have changed phone/internet companies so we were off line for a while. It took longer to get it done than expected, we ran into problems with the lines and had to have stuff fixed. I have been off work for a while due to it and other things.
I rented a tiller and we tilled a spot for the garden! I have seeds started in the house so they are ready to be planted. I will do that in the next day or so. I have to recover from the tilling! I am covered in bruises from it. I bruise so easily.
Sir N turned 8! Roy, Elesha and kids were here for his b day! It was nice. He is learning about Baptism! Hope to have a date set soon

Today is Nannas 18th Birthday!I cant believe it! We went camping last night to celebrate! That was what she wanted to do for her birthday. We have a beautiful lake not far from here we went to. We had smores, the kids sang songs. It was cute. I unfortunatley forgot my camera! WAAAA I have left it behind a few times recently when I wanted it. It was fun. There were lots of lightning bugs, stars and it was nice. We have not camped in a long time. I love to camp. We have a few trips planned. I am still working on pics for her b day! As soon as I am done I will add them. I also plan on sharing some garden pics when I get to it. Things have been crazy, hope they calm down now. I need to be working.
So we have had company, b days, camping, tilling, physical therapy for me- It is helping!, few doctor visits, and my baby is now 18! I cant believe it! It seems like not that long ago I layed her on my grandmas bed as a new born and took pics. I wish I still had those pics, but I dont.
Boo had youth conference, scout camp is coming up soon, summer camp soon, and whatever else fun stuff we find to do! I hope for a few camping trips!
So this is not as long as I had thought, I know I am leaving out stuff I am sure.
I will fill in the blanks as I remember them!
love ya
mom Jae

Loo went to week long camp last week. She has lots of fun. She wants to go again. We will see.

Boo had Youth Conference last week. They went to Nauvoo! He had a good time and came home very happy, it seems to have strengthened his testimony.

We are going to go to a week long family camp where Loo went I dont know that we will stay the whole week, I have to work. The boys- Boo and peekachu are going there next week. They are looking forward to it.

We have our lawn mower back and working. So the lawn is mowed, looks pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap!! I can't believe how much Roy looks like uncle Chuck! That's a good thing :) Jorgenson genes run thick! When did we all grow up to have these cute kids? Aren't WE still kids? Time is passing by way too fast! Glad you all had good family time! Sooooo important!

    ReplyDelete