Monday, March 23, 2009

My Vegi Garden

Here is a list of what I plan on growing this year. It may change some as I go. But for now this is what I have
  • potatoes
  • tomatoes
  • onion
  • **green pepper
  • **tomatillos
  • **cucumber
  • zucinni
  • **yellow crook neck squash
  • **spagetti squash
  • **beets
  • **sweet corn
  • **straightneck yellow squash
  • **peas
  • green beans
  • lettuce
  • radish
  • **white radish
  • **watermelon
  • turnip
  • butternut squash
  • **pumpkin
  • **broccoli
  • **eggplant
  • **carrots
  • spinach
  • **spinach mustard
  • **acorn squash
  • **white sweet corn
  • **yellow peppers
  • **butternut squash
  • lemon cucumber-have some, need more
** have seeds
If you can think of anything I left out or you would suggest please drop me a note. I am open to suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment